Pinewood Springs Farm is seeking an experienced and energetic candidate for the Farmers Market Assistant!
The Market Assistant is responsible for assist in helping set-up, refresh the produce, help with customers and break-down after market.
COVID-19: All employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please bring inoculation card to initial interview. Individuals who are not fully vaccinated are not eligible for employment at Pinewood Springs Farm.
THE WORK SCHEDULE
Saturday morning: Marietta, Peachtree Road or Piedmont Park Farmers Markets – Saturdays 7:00 AM to 1:30 PM ET (subject to change) – Scheduling will be done in coordination with management.
To apply for any position, please follow these instructions:
Do not come to the Farm or Farmers Markets.
Send us an email with the subject “Employment 2022”, indicate which position you are applying for, (Manager, Crew, Market etc.) and answer the following:
1) Your current contact information (i.e. phone number and current address).
2) Are you of legal working age (18+ years, and you must be strong enough for physical farm work)
3) Your farming and/or physical labor experience with at least two references and their respective phone number, email address, and the dates you worked for them.
4) Your availability (dates and time) to visit the farm for an interview. Weekdays only.
5) The date you’d like to start working and the intended length of your stay.
6) Do you have a valid & current driver’s license?
7) Are you legal to work in the United States?
8) Are you able to work weekends (as needed) and do you have any prior commitments that would prevent you from working any days during the season?
9) Explanation of why you would be great fit at Pinewood Springs Farm.
10) If you know someone that currently works at Pinewood Springs Farm, please let us know who they are and your relationship to them.
Send email to email@example.com
Pinewood Springs Farm does not discriminate against any employee or prospective employee, in hiring, wages, benefits, or any other capacity, on the basis of race, creed, color, national or ethnic origin, nationality, gender, gender identity, age, handicap or disability (including HIV status), union or political activity, immigration status, citizenship status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Pinewood Springs Farm acknowledges the Muscogee Creek Nation, who farmed on and honored this Southeastern land before their forced removal and the dispossession of their ancestral land. To learn more and support the Muscogee Nation, visit Muscogeenation.com.