Open Positions at Pinewood Springs Farm
Once filled, the listing will be removed, so if it is listed, then it is still open.
Pinewood Springs Farm does not trade food, education or housing for labor. All employees are paid a reasonable hourly wage. We are looking for self motivated and responsible people to join our growing team at Pinewood Springs Farm.
Wash Station & Field Coordinator
This is a part-time, seasonal to full-time, permanent role. Prior to applying, you must live in the metro Atlanta area, ideally near the farm located in Rockdale County, GA. Although previous farm experience is not a requirement, you should work in a timely manner, accept direction well, work cooperatively with others, be accountable and dependable.
Position starts: February 2020
Hourly – $15
Working Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, from 8am to 5pm, with an hour for lunch. Be advised this timing will vary and could include Thursdays and/or weekends, considering seasonal changes.
Duties will include (but not limited to the following): cleaning, loading, bagging and storing produce. Also, expect to assist with harvesting, weeding, seeding, planting, and common farm chores.
To apply for any position:
Do not come to the Farm or Farmers Market
Send us an email with subject “Employment 2020” and answer the following:
1) Your current contact information (i.e. phone number and current address).
2) Your age (you must be strong enough for physical and risky farm work)
3) Your farming or physical labor experience with at least three references and their respective phone number, email address, and the dates you worked for them.
4) Your availability (dates and time) to visit the farm for an interview. Weekdays only.
5) The date you’d like to start working and the intended length of your stay.
6) Acknowledge you understand a drug test is required. (We don’t care about marijuana.)
7) Do you have a valid & current driver’s license?
8) Are you legal to work in the United States?
9) Are you able to work weekends (as needed) and do you have any prior commitments that would prevent you from working any days during the season?
10) Explanation of why you would be great fit at Pinewood Springs Farm.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org