Open Positions at Pinewood Springs Farm
Once filled, the listing will be removed, so if it is listed, then it is still open.
Pinewood Springs Farm does not trade food, education or housing for labor. All employees are paid a reasonable hourly wage. We are looking for self motivated and responsible people to join our growing team at Pinewood Springs Farm.
To apply for any position:
Do not come to the Farm or Farmers Market
Send us an email with subject “Employment 2020” and answer the following:
1) Your current contact information (i.e. phone number and current address).
2) Are you of legal working age (18+ years, and you must be strong enough for physical and risky farm work)
3) Your farming or physical labor experience with at least three references and their respective phone number, email address, and the dates you worked for them.
4) Your availability (dates and time) to visit the farm for an interview. Weekdays only.
5) The date you’d like to start working and the intended length of your stay.
6) Acknowledge you understand a drug test is required. (We don’t care about marijuana.)
7) Do you have a valid & current driver’s license?
8) Are you legal to work in the United States?
9) Are you able to work weekends (as needed) and do you have any prior commitments that would prevent you from working any days during the season?
10) Explanation of why you would be great fit at Pinewood Springs Farm.
Send email to email@example.com